Full Time Orthopedics Job NY
This hospital-employed position has a generous compensation package with a wRVU incentive program. You will be offered loan repayment, life insurance, occurrence malpractice, individual or family health insurance, PTO, 5 days of CME time and allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a $50k sign-on.
You will be located in near a major metropolitan area of upstate New York with excellent universities and D1 sports. This is a beautiful place to live, with plenty of events, culture, lakes, wineries, colorful falls and bubbling springs, international air travel, and history dating back to colonial America.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities, from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of general surgery jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General orthopedic surgeon hand or foot and ankle trained
- BC or BE in orthopedic surgery
- Would also consider hand or foot and ankle fellowship trained orthopedic surgeons
- Referral base in place with a call of 1:4
- Busy and established team of surgeons
- $50K sign-on and relocation assistance
- Generous compensation and benefits
- PTO and CME time with allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.