Full Time ObGyn Job Atlanta, GA
The ideal candidate is dedicated to exceptional patient care, quality, meeting/exceeding hospital goals, and working well with other service lines and medical staff. Urogynecology and/or high-risk pregnancies experience is a plus.Award Winning Healthcare System
- 3rd In US News & World Report Regional Rankings
- 11 Hospitals and 59 Quick or Urgent Care centers
- Collaborative, close-knit team
- Expected Call 1:5 & every 5th weekend Fri-Mon
- 3-D Imaging
- DaVinci Robot
- Epic EMR system
- Lucrative base compensation plus wRVU bonus
- Generous benefits including
- 37 days of PTO
- Top Hat deferred compensation
- Major Metro Amenities
- Low Cost of living
- NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA
- Broadway Theater
- World Class Museums, Restaurants and Shopping
- Top Public or Private Schools
- Mountains/Beaches within 1/2 day drive
- Direct flights to nearly anywhere from the world's Busiest International Airport
**Please only apply if you are a physician.
Come see why more physicians and healthcare providers consult with ProMedical Staffing about their career needs. Come find the right fit for your career! All inquiries are kept confidential. All CVs are kept confidential. Other opportunities nationwide available.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.