Full Time Med-Ped Job New Orleans, LA
New Orleans, LA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany
Ochsner - New Orleans and St. Tammany -
- Hours:Flexible Schedules Available | Alternative scheduling and work hours available.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Very Light Call
- Sign-On Bonus: $100000
- Compensation: - Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus- Potential for over 340K for high producers
- Benefits: - 160 Hours of Vacation - 10 CME Days Plus $2K Allowance- Ochsner-provided malpractice- 3.5 X salary in life insurance (max $700K) and matching AD&D- Choice of health and dental plans- Vision Plan- Ochsner-paid salary continuation (short-term disability)- Own-occ long term disability- 401K - both pre-tax and Roth options- Ochsner retirement contribution after 1 year of service- Ochsner qualifies for federal 503c loan forgiveness programs.
- Additional Info: Work at Ochsner Baptist's Primary Care Clinic on the edge of uptown New Orleans and serve a cross section of the city's population within steps of the Ochsner Baptist hospital facility. Enjoy living in the city or suburbs with less than a 15 minute commute. Work with a handful of congenial partners, including both IM and FM trained physicians. - We utilize the latest technology to provide a suitable work/life balance.- Fluent in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus.- Moonlighting available.- EMR: Epic (9-Star Epic Facility)Ochsner Health has committed $100 million to improve health outcomes in Louisiana by 2030. Ochsner Primary Care is committing up to $100k to physicians joining our team with a 5-year commitment to this mission.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.