Full Time Neurology Job Panama City, FL
Panama City, FL
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Neurologist Opportunity in Panama City, FL
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center in Panama City, FL is recruiting a neurologist to join an established Brain and Spine Center of Excellence.
- Board certified or eligible in neurology
- Certified in EMG and EEG with strong hospital experience are a plus
- Very competitive compensation with the ability to reach the 75th percentile within the first year
- Full benefits package to include health, life, dental, disability, etc.
- Relocation allowance, marketing and CME
- Partnership track is available after two years
About Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and the Practice:
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center is an over 260-bed full-service, acute care, med/surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the residents of Bay County and beyond
- This facility offers a Level II NICU and Neonatal Transport Team, an American College of Surgeons Commission cancer program, a rehab center, wound care center, ER, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services and a wide range of ancillary support
- Strong and stable practice with the largest EMG lab in the region
- Corner stone in the Panama City medical community for over 20 years
- Currently there are six providers in the practice total. Practice and facility call would be 1:5
- Type of procedures required include nerve condition studies, electromyography, electroencephalography, ambulatory video electroencephalography monitoring, nerve blocks and infusion among others
- Qualified candidates will be seeing roughly 25 patients a day while in the office and 10 or so inpatient cases to manage at a time
- Practice has private physician office, EMR, ENG, EEG and NCV machines onsite
Panama City, FL is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald green waters, bays, bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and lifestyles. The area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt-water fishing, world class golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City campus, community college and an excellent public school system along with several private and parochial schools.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.