Full Time Urology Job West, TX
Urologist Needed in West Texas
West Texas based medical center is in need of a Urologist.
- BC/BE Urologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- This opportunity will support any special focus
- Da Vinci Xi Robot
- Newly remodeled office
- Two cysto rooms with new equipment
- Call would be 1 in 4
- Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $465,000 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.