Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job NY
HEADLINE: Long Island, New York: (Nassau County, desirable location, about 40 minutes to Manhattan): BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty group. This is a 100% Outpatient practice opportunity. This office site has two Non-Invasive Cardiologists, two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner working in this office site. They are offering a very competitive financial package, including a Loan Repayment Plan. Employed by an academic medical center.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York
- The office site of this practice is located in Nassau County, Long Island.
- It is only about a forty-minute commute to Manhattan.
- It is a very desirable location.
- Residents have easy access to world-class beaches.
- In addition to its many amenities and strong community, this location is also home to a variety of unique restaurants to suit every taste.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that New York City/Manhattan has to offer.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a very large multi-specialty group practice with many physicians representing various specialties.
- This is a 100% outpatient Non-Invasive cardiology opportunity.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will work at only one office which currently has two Non-Invasive cardiologists, two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Prevent and manage heart problems through medications and life-style changes.
- See approximately 20-plus patients a day.
- Perform several diagnostic tests on the heart to measure the health of the heart. These diagnostic tests include: Echocardiogram, stress tests, nuclear stress tests and EKGs.
- Depending upon the patients problem(s), sometimes the new cardiologist will need to inject a non-radioactive contrast/dye.
- Conduct nuclear scans, which are used to diagnose heart artery blockages.
- Their office is fully equipped with a nuclear camera and echo machine to perform stress tests, echocardiograms, nuclear medicine, etc.
- Call is handled over the phone. There is no on call.
- This excellent Non-Invasive cardiology opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- They are affiliated with an academic medical center.
- There is an opportunity for an academic appointment.
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Availability: Cardiology fellows who will be completing their fellowships during the summer of 2021, and cardiologists who have prior work experience and are currently in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be employed by a well-regarded academic medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive financial package, which will be commensurate with the cardiologists experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.