Full Time Hospitalist Job PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical, vision, and dental benefits, long-term and short-term disability, 7 days of PTO per year, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus of $20K, CME with $5K stipend, a retirement plan where UPMC matches your savings at 50%, up to 6% of compensation, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable and secure employed position with a top hospital system in the region
- Join an established hospitalist team of 25 physicians and more than 15 APPs
- Work as a hospitalist with some leadership responsibilities
- No procedures, intensivists cover the ICU
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives of $300K combined, and full hospital benefits package
- Excellent public, private, and parochial school options
- Abundance of cultural and recreational activities
- Central Pennsylvania community is 2 hours to Pittsburgh, 3 hours to Baltimore and DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.