Abilene, Texas, Interviewing for Endocrinologist- $25K Sign-On Bonus
- Will be the first Endocrinologist to join the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Outpatient clinical setting with no call.
- Position includes generous base ($280K) salary, $25K signing bonus, production bonuses, student loan repayment, monthly training stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits consist of malpractice includes tail, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, pension plan, 35 days PTO/CME with $5,000 expenses, fees and dues, $20K relocation, marketing.
- Both experienced candidates and fellow grads encouraged to apply.
- Texas licensed or in process a plus.
- No state income tax.
Abilene, TX, is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.It has a local population of 120,000, with a service area covering over 400,000 population and is the Midwest Texas hub for healthcare services. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly, and open to accepting new people and ideas.It is a charming and safe community to raise a family.Just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex for all metro amenities and cultural activities, including an international airport for traveling.
Contact: Neal Fenster