Full Time Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
Medical Director Positions with LGBTQ Health Center in Chicago
A FQHC in Chicago that is committed to eliminating health disparities and improving the lives of LGBTQ people is in search of 4 Medical Directors to join their passionate and mission-driven team. This is a great organization that supports individuals' success, and celebrates diversity & racial equity!
- Provide clinical guidance and oversight regarding the implementation of care policies
- Help develop, implement, and evaluate care policies and procedures that reflect current standards of practice
- Identify, evaluate, and address/resolve medical and clinical concerns and issues that affect care
- Responsible for the clinical quality & productivity of the clinical site staff
- Outpatient-only, employed position (rotating call)
- Must have 2 years practice experience & 1 year of leadership experience
- Passion or experience with LGBTQ and HIV would be a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Qualifies for Federal and State loan repayment
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance - Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and HMO
- 401(k) with employer match of up to 5%
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Chicago is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline punctuated by skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower) and the Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.