Full Time Psychiatry Job Jermyn, PA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, long-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation/sign-on stipend, 5 days of CME with a stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution after 1 year, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy working in Jermyn, located 10 miles north of Scranton, 1 of the largest cities in Pennsylvania. Jermyn is a borough in Lackawanna County, on the Lackawanna River.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Adult outpatient psychiatry
- Academic component
- 5-day workweek
- Supervise NPs
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic experience preferred, but no required
- Final year residents and fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.