Full Time Urology Job GA
Urologist Needed in Northwest Georgia
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician Partner in Urology.
- Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multi specialty clinic.
- Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
- Seeking a General Urologist with a diversified interest allowing for diagnosis and management of full spectrum of urologic disease.
- Sub-specialty interests welcome.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a reputable urology group.
- The autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting.
- Excellent payer mix with high reimbursement rates.
- All administrative duties provided.
- Two-year partnership track.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Collaborative and cooperative relationship with local hospitals.
- High physician retention rate.
- Proven and successful business model and organizational structure.
- Physician Services support provided to all new physicians.
- Just 90 minutes north of Atlanta.
- Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, community offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.