Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Knoxville, TN
Experienced Med/Onc needed to Grow Practice in Knoxville, TN
- This is an expansion of service for the hospital?s Medical Group
- Employed Position
- Call is consultative
- Anticipate quick ramp up of practice with a solid built-in referral base
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Midlevel supervision compensation
- Hospital is a 101 bed facility
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools as well. With low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.