Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Nashville, TN
9 days ago
Enterprise Medical is in search of a BC/BE Medical Oncologist to join a growing multi-specialty group in one of the fastest-growing cities in Middle Tennessee! Partnership track and NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Multi-Specialty group with 7 providers (Oncology,Primary Care, Pulm/CC, Nephrology)
- The current oncologist has been established in the area for over 15 years
- Average 15-20 patients daily
- Light call (called into hospital maybe 2-3 times a month)
- Hospitalist handle admitting
- On-site infusions with 9 infusion chairs (new center will have 20 chairs)
- Partnership Track - Leading Compensation - Signing Bonus/Relocation Allowance
- Local hospital is a 270-bedacute care facility
- Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently home to over 170,000 people and growing!
- Downtown Nashville is only a 40-minute drive.
- The cost of living is lower than the US average, with a low unemployment rate.
- Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers many outdoor activities; boating, kayaking, hiking, biking, rock climbing, fishing, golfing, and more!
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has NO State Income Tax!
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.