Full Time Hospitalist Job CA
Chief Hospitalist - Join One of California?s Top Hospitals
This is your opportunity to lead a team of 20 Hospitalists at a not-for-profit facility in central California.
- Nationally recognized as a quality leader, the hospital has 366 beds, a physician staff of over 400, and more than 2,400 employees.
- Program is well staffed allowing manageable workload and manageable encounters
- Culture of integrity, honesty, support and amazing retention rates among physicians and nurses
- Open ICU ? no procedures required; 24/7 Intensivist coverage
- Cerner EMR and access to robust internal informatics platform
- You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator
- The regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance
- Excellent compensation plan with outstanding benefits that include partnership
- Candidates must be board certified internal medicine or family medicine with prior leadership experience
With its Central Valley location, Stockton attracts a wide range of business and recreational activities. The California Delta with over 1,000 miles of waterways surrounding Stockton is a scenic wetland with over 100 marinas and resorts. A variety of arts and cultural activities are available with opportunities to enjoy music, theatre, dance and literary events. Stockton is the 12th largest city in the state with a population of over 250,000 residents. Stockton, the ?All America City,? offers residents a unique blend of lifestyle opportunities. St. Joseph?s is located in the heart of CSU Stanislaus Stockton, and the Midtown-Magnolia Community, an area rich with homes built around the turn-of-the-century.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.