Locum Tenens Critical Care Job TN
A Tennessee-based medical facility needs locum tenens critical care medicine coverage. There are approximately 25 - 26 patients per day that are split between 2 intensivists. The shifts are from 7 am - 7 pm and there is hospitalist coverage at night, and a cardiac program on site. Candidates must have their advanced cardiac life support certification and an active Tennessee medical license in-hand. This is an excellent location offering numerous recreational, educational, and cultural activities. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 12-hour shifts, ongoing coverage needed
- TN license required
- Cardiac program on site
- 25 - 26 patients per day split between 2 intensivists
- ACLS certification required
- Boards not required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.