Locum Tenens Family Practice Job OR
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that needs a family practice physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8-hour, 9-hour, or 10-hour shifts, no call, and you will see 2 to 3 patients per hour on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OR medical license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: 8-hour, 9-hour, or 10-hour shifts
- Caseload: 2 - 3 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.