Full Time Psychiatry Job Scranton, PA
This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a sign-on/relocation stipend, malpractice with tail coverage, 80% of medical and dental premiums, long-term disability, 4 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME with a stipend, and a 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution after 1 year of service.
This opening is located in northeast Pennsylvania. Its low cost of living, changing seasons, friendly community, local museums, good shopping, and dining will all make you want to call it home. You will also be close to the Pocono Mountains and be able to enjoy great skiing and water sports.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV and reference to email@example.com.
- Employed position with a competitive salary and benefits
- Inpatient geriatric setting
- Academic component
- 32 hours of patient care and 8 hours of administrative time per week
- 5-day workweek
- Very light call schedule
- Final year residents and fellows welcome
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.