Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Harwich, MA
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Join TeamHealth's Post-Acute Care practice working two to three days a week on The Cape in Harwich, Massachusetts! This is an excellent opportunity for a part-time, board certified or board eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician to provide primary care in a skilled nursing facility as part of an integrated care team. This role has the ability to increase to full-time, if desired. Enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, support of a national healthcare organization and available medical directorship opportunities. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Flexible daily schedule providing for work/life balance
- Primary weeknight call covered by APC call group
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits if working at least four days per week
- Gherimed EHR
- Potential medical directorships
- Strong local and national leadership support
- Structured onboarding and training program
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.