Full Time ObGyn Job Cordele, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance/disability, federal tort malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME plus a stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and relocation assistance. There is also loan repayment available through NHSC.
Come live and practice in this small Georgia town that has the kind of charming Southern setting and friendly neighborhoods that make it a wonderful environment for raising a family. Comfortable neighborhoods with shade-covered drive, Victorian and Federal-style homes, and an active downtown district are only a few of the amenities that make Cordele an ideal place to live.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2672521.
- Employed position
- Compensation starting at $325K
- Opportunity for higher volume of GYN surgeries than OB
- OBs take 2nd call backing up 3 nurse midwives who take 1st call
- Robotics available
- Federal tort malpractice
- NHSC student loan repayment available
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.