Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in California
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving physician-owned and led practice in California's Central Valley.
Step into this outstandingly well-supported position and join a highly regarded team taking a genuinely compassionate approach to patient care and provider satisfaction.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time, 3-5 days per week -flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Expect to see 40+ patients per day -well-established patient volume
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Above market compensation plan including a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more!
- Fosters a warm, collegial clinicatmosphere
- Offering full-service Dermatological care and exceptional patient-focus
- Takes pride in viewing physicians as partners and offering an excellent work-life balance
- Established patient volumes and physician referral base supported by marketing and referral partnership outreach
- Experienced support staff with previous Dermatology experience
- Modern, fully equipped office with bright, spacious exam rooms
- Dermatology Specific EMR
In this diverse and inclusive community of more than 500,000 people, you'll be in a prime location to experience some of California's top landmark attractions, including Yosemite National Park, Pacific Coast beaches, Sacramento football games, and Universal Studios in Los Angeles and so much more!
Take up golfing, hiking, snowboarding, skiing, whitewater rafting, boating, or rock climbing in this active, outdoor-loving community. You'll love the farm-to-fork dining options and a multitude of local, award-winning wineries to savor.
Stress-free travel is another benefit of living and working in California's Central Valley! Hop a non-stop flight to more than ten major US cities and three in Mexico.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170today. Or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!