Full Time Dermatology Job Sonora, CA
Exceptional Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Grow their Career at a Family-Owned, Solo-Provider Practice in Central Valley, California
** Premier opportunity for either an established or just-starting-out physician! **
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a highly successful practice in Sonora, California.
A community staple for more than 20 years, this practice is brimming with untapped potential for a driven, compassionate provider to take over a full patient base and well-trained support staff from a retiring physician.
About the Position:
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide full-service Dermatological care - Medical and Surgical
- Expect to see 35-40 patients per day
- Lucrative compensation plan - guaranteed base salary plus production-based bonuses!
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401K, and more!
- Warm, family-like environment with a strong sense of collegial support across the board
- Experienced support staff with previous dermatology experience
- Current clinical and administrative team has been together for 20 years no turnover in this office!
- Modern office space with fully equipped exam rooms
Sonora, California, is an exceptional place to live with a charming historic downtown and a small-town vibe you'll quickly fall in love with! Ample sunshine,excellent public schools and infiniteoutdoor adventures nearby, make this is a great place to live and raise a family.
Located in California's central valley, Sonora boasts affordable living and an easy drive to Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park. You'll be less than 100 miles from Sacramento (your nearest large airport) and only two hours and twenty minutes from San Fransisco.
San Fransico offers a plethora of exciting activities, from visiting the Walt Disney Family Museum or the Exploratorium to leisurely meandering through California's renowned wine countryenjoyable fun for all ages!
Is this Opportunity Perfectly Suited to You?
Then it's time for acompletely confidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sexceptionally talentedDermatology Recruitment Specialists!
Please callKathleen Tait at 636-239-1787, ext. 170or email your CV toKathleen@myDermRecruiter.com.
All inquiries are heldstrictly confidential.And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.