Outstanding Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Dallas-Fort Worth
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologistto join a thriving practice in Dallas, Texas.
Are you a motivated, skilled candidate ready to step in and provide high-quality Dermatological care at a practice that will have you busy from day one?
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week
- See patients for a mix of General Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see an average of 30 or more patients per day
- Position available due to patient demand
- A very lucrative compensation package that includes a guaranteed base salary plus production bonuses
- Full benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401K, CME, and more!
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- Welcoming clinic atmosphere
- Highly collegial and family-like team culture
- Exceptional support staff attentive to the needs of patients and providers
- Modern, well-equipped practice with bright and spacious exam rooms
- Reputable practice - you'll be booked out weeks in advance upon your start date!
If you've been searching for a career where sunshine, lively entertainment, and outdoor activities are plentiful, then look no further. In this Dallas suburb, you'll find all of those things and more!
You can't go wrong settling down in this robust community offering excellent schools, superb housing, and a low cost of living. The economy is booming here and the town has seen incredible growth in recent years.
Businesses are thriving and people prioritize health and wellness. Whether you are looking to move your family or just you, this is an exceptional place for young professionals to call 'home.'
You'll have convenient shopping, luxurious spas, fine dining, and diverse entertainment at your fingertips! And when it's time for a vacation,Dallas-Fort Worth International Airportwill be ready and waiting for you!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130today. Or email your CV toDavid@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!