Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MS
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary or RVU. You will also be offered up to $100K in student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME and a $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2671271.
- Up to $100K in student loan repayment
- $50K sign-on bonus forgiven after 2 years
- Hospital-employed position
- Financially secure place to work
- Lucrative earning potential
- No call or weekends
- Safe and family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.