Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job MS
18 days ago
A not-for-profit system in Oxford, Mississippi is adding a full-time BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist to their team! You will be practicing in a 5-year-old hospital with a full spectrum of specialties and in-house hospitalists.
- Join a collegial team of four (4) Hematology/Oncology physicians
- Enjoy working with a collaborative administrative team
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons? Commission on Cancer (CoC) approvals program and has achieved Gold Certification Seal Standard for quality and completeness in the cancer registry
- Hospital-employed position with a large medical group
- Offering base salary plus production setup with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance, 403b retirement plan, CME, paid malpractice insurance, loan forgiveness, and more
- Support available for J1 visa waivers
Oxford, MS - Northern Mississippi
- Located in Northern Mississippi and touted as the Cultural Mecca of the South, creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford?s rich history, small-town charm, and creative community.
- Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences and as the home of the University of Mississippi and the Ole Miss Rebels, there is always something here to immerse yourself in.
- This is a wonderful, family-friendly community that's the perfect place to raise a family and this college town offers something for everyone.
- Oxford is only 1 hour and 15 minutes from the Memphis International Airport
Contact: Leah Pair
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.