Locum Tenens Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Kearney, NE
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Location: Kearney, NE
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Kearney, NE.
- Trauma Level/Designation: Level II Trauma Center
- Average Number of ICU Patients per Provider per day: 13
- Average Number of Admissions per Provider per day: 0 - Hospitalists admit patients
- Required Procedures: Arterial Lines/Chronic Vent/Endtrach Intub/Holter/Pleural Biopsy/Central Lines/EKG/Liver Biopsy/Vent Mgmt/Chest Tubes/Thoracentesis
- EMR system details: EPIC
- 24 bed ICU
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.