Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Fort Leavenworth, KS
A Kansas facility has an opening for temporary family practice coverage. The work schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, and you will see about 18 - 24 patients per shift. Boards are not required for this role. Candidates should have their BLS certification. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Boards not required
- BLS certification required
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.