Full Time Family Practice Job Henderson, KY
Growing outpatient addiction treatment center is looking to hire a Medical Director to work in the Henderson, KY area!
Medical Director will join a dynamic team to supervise the medical operations of the treatment center and offer oversight of all patients enrolled in the treatment program.
Position Title: Medical Director
- Growing organization with addiction treatment centers in 11 locations throughout Ohio and plans for continues growth nationally
- Founded as a way to give people in their community hope and help, the leadership team is passionate about the industry and changing the stigma of the addiction patient population - focused on changing lives
- Utilize the latest technologies, therapies and concepts to help their patients live the lives they deserve
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD/STD and 401K
- Great PTO
Your Role with the Company:
- Monday Friday
- The Medical Director provides direction for the medical team, including physicians, and ensures coordination with the clinical counseling team
- Must be able to assess individuals applying for admission as well as the physical and mental stability for outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Prescribe and titrate the appropriate dosage of medications (including all forms of medically assisted treatment) consistent with the patients medical and addiction history
- Active KY Medical License
- 1+ years experience in psych, addiction or MAT
- Active DEA-X Waiver
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.