Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Red Bank, NJ
Red Bank, NJ
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine and family medicine trained physicians to join our well-established Hospitalist team at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey. Practice with a diverse mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians seeing an average of 18 patients a day. Procedures and codes required. TeamHealth offers flexibility that allows you to gain control and autonomy over your practice. Clinicians who join TeamHealth are offered excellent support and resources to maintain a high quality work-life balance. You're joining a team that promotes the development of your skills and fosters an environment of care. Learn and grow from the finest in hospital medicine through mentorship, education and wellness support to enhance your career development. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine. TeamHealth's stability and innovative national resources has made us one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Flexible schedule
- Average of 18 patients/day
- Procedures and codes required
- Mid-level support
- Further your clinical career by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth's 19,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.