Full Time Gastroenterology Job NY
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Long Island, New York: Two general gastroenterologists are needed to work at a new office site that is owned by a major medical center. These are 100% outpatient and office-based GI opportunities. The office is staffed with two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner. General gastroenterology procedures are performed in their state-of-the-art Gastro office suite. Monday to Friday. No call. The new GIs will be employed by this major medical center. $ They are offering a very competitive financial package plus a comprehensive fringe benefits package. They will be able to sponsor a Visa candidate.
LOCATION: Long Island, New York
- Located on Long Island, New York, two general Gastroenterologists are needed to work at a new office site that is owned by a major medical center.
- These are 100% outpatient and office-based gastroenterology opportunities.
- The new office site is staffed with two Physician Assistants and one Nurse Practitioner.
- All general Gastroenterology procedures will be performed in their new office, including Colonoscopies.
- The office is equipped with a state-of-the-art Gastro suite.
- Office-Based Work Schedule: The new Gastroenterologists will work Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- There is no call.
- They will be able to sponsor Visa candidates.
- AVAILABILITY: Gastroenterology fellows who will be finishing their training in June of 2021 as well as Gastroenterologists who have prior work experience and are already in practice will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As previously stated, the new gastroenterologists will be employed by a major medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive salary range, which will be commensurate with the physician's experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Occurrence Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.