Full Time Urology Job MO
A community owned, non-profit hospital in south central Missouri is seeking a BC/BE Urologist for a full-time, permanent, and hospital employed position. Training in robotics preferred. Incoming physician will join a collaborative team in this thriving Urology practice.
- You have the autonomy to make the practice what you want!
- Supported by Nurse Practitioner
- 6 OR rooms
- Position is available due to high-volume
- Organization plans to purchase a robot
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Excellent base salary
- Generous sign on bonus plus relocation reimbursement
- 40 days off per year
- Up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees
- Loan repayment up to $100,000
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Possible fellowship stipend
- 403B with match, 457 plan, and more!
This regional referral center?s service area extends through nine-counties (180,000 population) in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas.
This hospital is undergoing a massive expansion of more than 120,000 square feet, which includes the construction of a new medical office building, flexible clinics, procedure suite, centralized imaging facilities, an updated pharmacy, and a new food service area.
*** J1 & H1B VISA SUPPORT AVAILABLE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.