Full Time Family Practice Job GA
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive salary package with incentive/productivity compensation. You will also be provided with loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is also available for the remainder of your training.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job #2669775.
- See 20 to 22 patients per day
- Supportive and friendly team
- Busy and established practice
- BC or BE required
- University town and historic community
- Attractive vacation time
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Relocation assistance and loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.