Full Time Family Practice Job Atlanta, GA
18 days ago
Hospital-Employed Medical Clinic seeks a Family Medicine physician in Buchanan, Georgia.
- 1 physician & 2 NPs in practice (recent retirement of the founding physician)
- 100% Outpatient only
- 20-24 patients per day average
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm work schedule
- Can supervise APPs by reviewing/signing off on at least 10% of their charts
- EPIC EMR in the clinic
- Hospital employed position offering a competitive annual salary plus RVU bonus structure and comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice
- Position qualifies for public service loan forgiveness
About Buchanan, Georgia
Located in the rolling hills of metro Atlanta?s western edge, the City of Buchanan is the county seat of Haralson County, Georgia.
The shops and restaurants that encircle the 1892 Queen Anne-style, National Register-listed restored courthouse embody the hometown atmosphere of our city, embracing both its heritage and its future.
Buchanan residents enjoy a mix of rural openness and modern suburban amenities. Buchanan is a hub for county government and small businesses. Neighborhoods in town tend to be quiet and friendly, good places to raise a family.
Contact: Greg Basse
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.