Full Time Hospitalist Job Reading, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity offers a competitive compensation plan. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice insurance.
With events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your time off in this historical city. It is 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2668898.
- 50% clinical and 50% devoted to their fellowship program
- 3 plus years of academic experience, and 2 years of leadership experience
- Monday through Friday
- Academic appointments available
- Fellow recruitment and selection
- Foster and conduct research activity
- Close to Philadelphia
- Area offers iconic regional festivals and events
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.