Locum Tenens Neurology Job AL
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Alabama needs a locum tenens neurologist to provide coverage. Each physician sees an average of 15 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active AL state license and is board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.