Full Time Neurology Job Montgomery, AL
4 days ago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large private hospital system to recruit a BC/BE Neurologist for their highly productive practice.
- General neurology services with the opportunity to sub-focus on neuromuscular, stroke, headache, and movement disorders
- Predominantly outpatient practice with inpatient consults
- 1:4 call with ED support of Tele Neuro
- Guaranteed base + RVU production bonus + quality incentive bonus
- Commencement bonus/relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Excellent benefits, including health/medical, retirement with matching, 6 weeks PTO, and CME allowance
If you love history, you will love Montgomery, Alabama, a prominent place during the Civil War and the birthplace of the modern civil rights movement. Once home to Hank Williams, Nat ?King? Cole and F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald, Alabama?s capital city is where the Wright Brothers set up their first flight school and where the first citywide electric streetcar ran.
Besides its history, the city has a thriving arts scene and has seen its downtown take on new life thanks to growth planning, a flourishing entertainment district and rapidly increasing civil rights tourism.
Montgomery sits in east central Alabama, about two and a half hours southwest of Atlanta and just over three hours from the white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
Contact: Dustin Overfelt
Phone: (573) 381-3999
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.