Full Time ObGyn Job MO
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in the Joplin, MO area seeking a full-time OB/GYN physician.
- High volume practice opportunity including low and high risk OB
- Comfortable call schedule 1 in 6
- Work with experienced nurse midwives and dedicated anesthesia staff
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24 beds
- Office location one block from main hospital campus
- With low crime rates and the 2nd lowest ranking for cost of living in the nation, this community is the perfect place to raise a family. The area has a mild climate with all four seasons. With access to four major airports, this location is convenient for those who love travel.
Whether your idea of fun includes the arts, sports, the great outdoors, history, or excellent dining, Southwest Missouri has you covered. Our client has a 500-bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare and behavioral health services to an area that includes more than 450,000 residents from Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. They are a physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit health system with full-service tertiary care facilities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.