Enterprise Medical is seeking Clinic Medical Director for a veteran?s outpatient clinic in Altus OK.
Healthcare operates more than 30 VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) in the United States as a contractor for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Candidates must be BC IM or FM with 4+ years clinical medical practice, management experience preferred; government healthcare environment preferred
- The Medical Director is directly responsible for the supervision of all clinical provider personnel within the clinic. This includes providing
- leadership oversight for improvement of clinical and administrative outcomes at the clinic.
- Supervises and evaluates Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants working in collaborative practice, including chart review.
- Serves as a clinical resource to the mid-level providers.
- Clinical Outcomes: Achieve and maintain excellent clinical outcomes through periodic chart reviews, direct observation and providing the support
- and guidance to ensure the specified VA guidelines and outcomes are consistently exceeded. This includes ensuring alerts and notifications are
- addressed timely by all clinical staff.
- Conducts periodic chart review, and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Refers patient to the VA medical specialist when indicated.
- Must provide excellent customer service to each veteran, both in person and over the phone, as well as to fellow colleagues and clinic visitors
- We are seeking those with an energetic and optimistic demeanor with a strong service mentality
- Offering base salary with sign-on bonus, annual incentive compensation plan up to 8% of base salary and excellent Benefits
Altus is located in Jackson County in southwestern Oklahoma. Conveniently located on the national highway system, Altus is accessed by three vital interstate highways.
It is 140 miles southwest of Oklahoma City, Altus provides small town living with city amenities within reach. The location and transportation infrastructure make
Altus a regional retail hub for southwest Oklahoma and north central Texas.
Contact: Neal Fenster