Their physicians practice comprehensive ophthalmology with an expanded scope of practice to include not only cataract/anterior segment, but also glaucoma, refractive surgery, medical retina, and oculoplastics using state-of-the-art technology including LenSx Femtosecond Laser with ORA system in implanting the most advanced intraocular lenses including toric and multifocal lenses. They use Modernizing Medicine EMR with the most advanced iPad chart input and image management system.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area as well as full medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice and tail, vacation, and CME.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2667728.
- Join an ophthalmologist with 6 doctors of optometry and 3 consulting MDs with 6 locations
- State-of-the-art surgery center with a femtosecond laser and ORA located next to the clinic
- The clinic has most of the latest advances in vision correction
- Option to work in Columbus or Norfolk, Nebraska
- Procedures include cataract surgery, refractive surgery, cataract and ocular disease, and more
- WaveScan WaveFront System, Intralase iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser, and Star S4 IR Excimer Laser
- $400K 1st year salary guarantee with partnership-track
- Lot of outdoor and cultural activities available for the whole family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail