Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Knoxville, TN
Join this well established group of physicians comprised of Pulmonary Critical Care doctors and Hospitalists. The group serves the greater Knoxville market
Needs due to growth. This is the large Pulmonary/Critical Care group with a fine reputation.
This group is very flexible towards scheduling and will cater to what the candidate is seeking regarding scheduling.
- The group offers all Inpatient based (Critical Care) only or more of a traditional model (Pulmonary / Critical Care).
- Depending upon how hard you work; you dictate your income.
- The average income range is $375K to $475K.
- Full comprehensive benefits.
- Shifts can be like working a week in the hospital then a week off, then working office hours.
- Potential for partnership at 18 months.
- Full benefits including sign-on/relo of $25K .
This job will accept J1 Visa candidates.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.