Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Chicago, IL
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Illinois that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3 pm or 7 am to 4 pm. The assignment requirements include general anesthesiology procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm or 7 am - 4 pm
- Procedures: General anesthesiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.