Full Time Family Practice Job AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus production. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a relocation allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in a suburban town located 6 miles north of Tucson, Arizona. Oro Valley is situated in the western foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains at the base of Pusch Ridge. The Tortolita Mountains are located north of the town, and vistas of the Tucson valley are to the south. Oro Valley has many residents from around the US who maintain 2nd or winter homes in the town.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667300.
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Loan repayment assistance
- Employed by an acute-care hospital
- Hospital-based position
- Work 18 shifts per month
- Average 20 to 22 patients per day
- State-of-the-art technology and skilled professionals
- Located near Tucson
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.