Permanent Hospitalist Job Texarkana, TX
In addition to the shift pay, you will also be provided with medical benefits, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Texarkana is a city in eastern Texas, with a twin city across the border in Arkansas. Spring Lake Park has playgrounds, walking trails, and sports fields. It is also home to the Texas A&M University.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2667447.
- Shift rate of $1.8K per 12-hour shift
- Work 16 shifts a month, rate increases to $2.1K per shift
- Day block schedule of 7 on/7 off
- Open ICU with specialty support 24/7
- Procedures not required
- Average of 15 to 18 patients per day
- BC or BE in internal medicine, or family practice with hospitalist experience
- Location near the state lines of Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.