Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, IL
An immediate opening for a locum tenens urologist is now available in Illinois. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day and will cover clinic and call shifts. This facility offers an excellent mid-level support staff. Candidates must be board certified. They will consider board eligible candidates if they are within 3 years of residency. An IL medical license is required for this role. This is a great location offering something for everyone, from museums and historic homes to outdoor activities. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Inpatient and outpatient
- IL license required
- General adult urology with laparoscopic
- Robotics available, not required
- BC or BE required
- Fellowship training a plus
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- 6 - 8 surgeries per week
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.