Permanent ObGyn Job Greenfield, MA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living at the foot of the Berkshire Mountains, only a short drive to some of Vermont's best mountains for downhill skiing and snowboarding. This position is located within easy access to Springfield or Boston, Massachusetts for all those great cities have to offer.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666828.
- Hospital-employed position
- They do 400 deliveries per year
- 1:4 call schedule
- Midwives take the bulk of the call
- Low-risk birthing unit
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Spanish helpful, but not required
- Must have interest working with underserved patients
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.