Permanent Family Practice Job Unknown, IL
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with life insurance/disability, 40 hours of CME and $3.5K, a 401(k) retirement plan with matching, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, and FTCA malpractice coverage.
This Illinois village is a suburb of St. Louis. The greater St. Louis area is home to a population of nearly 300,000 people. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with diverse cultures making a unique impact on the city. Some of its suburbs are upscale and offer excellent school systems, homes, and neighborhoods of a caliber that ensures an exceptional quality of life for you and your family.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. You will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary plus production
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Outpatient only
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See 16 to 20 patients per day
- Collaborative APP support staff
- Must be comfortable overseeing an NP or PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.