HEADLINE: Chicago, IL (30 minutes from downtown Chicago): Family Practitioners. 100% Outpatient. Full time employment. Join a large Healthcare organization. Flexible schedule regarding number of days and hours. Very light call by phone. $ Salary is competitive. There is a bonus and complete benefits package.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their new facility is located about 30 minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- This is a full time 100% outpatient opportunity.
- Located about 30 minutes from downtown Chicago, Family Practice physicians are needed to join a brand new, modern satellite office that will be opening. It is part of a large healthcare organization.
- They have facilities throughout Illinois that offer and provide social and community healthcare services in primary care, pediatric, Ob/Gyn, dental and psychiatry.
- Flexible schedule whereby the family practice physician can work (4) ten hour shifts, or (5) eight hour shifts per week.
- She or he will be required to work one half day on Saturday per month.
- Very light call by phone. Six calls per month after 5:00 p.m.
- The patient volume is reasonable.
- All their providers have great camaraderie.
- Availability: Family Practice residents who will be completing their training in June of 2021 as well as Family Practice physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
- CME ($ 2,000 plus time off)
- 3 weeks vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- Sick days
- Regular scheduled hours
- Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country's largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the worlds first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonalds (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.