Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Wausau, WI
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens hematology/medical oncology opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a WI state license before this assignment starts.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.