Permanent Family Practice Job Warner Robins, GA
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) and 457(b) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and in this large Georgia town. You will be surrounded by wooded countryside, while still having access to larger metropolitan amenities in the Macon and Atlanta, GA. The area has affordable homes near excellent country music venues and Southern-style eating establishments.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with FP jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Steve Kaminsky directly at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2665942.
- Outpatient setting
- Faculty/academic position
- Regular interaction with residents and medical students
- Be a part of developing a premier medical program
- RVU and quality bonuses
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.