Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, NZ
New Zealand's North Island is a wonderful place to be. A temperate climate and a mellow culture combine with beautiful scenic and incredible activities to create the perfect environment to relax after your work is over. Lose yourself in the land that brought Middle Earth to life, and go on your own adventure.
You can get started soon and needs currently run through spring of 2021. We will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- 26 patients per day
- Boards not required
- Licensing assistance available
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.