Locum Tenens Family Practice Job NZ
Job DescriptionGlobal Medical Staffing - The South Island of New Zealand is renowned for its mountains, lakes, and glaciers. The Southern Alps, home to 3,724 m-high Aoraki Mt. Cook, run along the entire length of the island. In the southwest is Fiordland National Park, with steep-sided Milford Sound. In the north is Abel Tasman National Park, known for its trails and ocean kayaking. Queenstown is famed for adventure sports like bungee jumping and skiing.
Looking to reconnect and extend your personal and professional world? Just pick up the phone to get all the details of this assignment.
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- No call
- Mix of inpatient, outpatient, and community health
- 15 patients per day
- Easy access to outdoor recreation
- Beautiful South Island of New Zealand
- Most assignments provide housing, travel and transportation
- Licensing/Registration and immigration assistance
- Only US agency currently offering international assignments
- GMS reps available 24/7 for assistance
- Member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.